Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love makes me strong.



Hi! Decided to blog today so that I can concentrate on my studies for the following days.

OOP walk through/Valentines' Day celebration.

Had OOP walk through test on Friday and I can only say it totally suck!
While I'm on my way to school with Min Duan, I realised that I forgot to bring my OOP paper.
FML! I'm like lost + angry + panic!!!! Went back home for it and cab back to school.
Met HAMS @ Esquare, rest for awhile, and went to LT 24 for the walk through.
Although it's an open book test, but Idk how to do it still ): Never mind forget it.

Met B @ Clementi after my paper. And he surprised me with foam roses! (Y)
I'm the first he gave roses to, and he's the first I receive roses from! (L)
If he were to give me real roses, I'll have no idea where to place them :x
MRTed, and I kept asking where he's bringing me to. 'Cause I totally have no idea :x
And 他说要带我去卖!!!! *Scare me* In the end he brought me to Marina Barrage! (Y)
I've always wanted to go there, but I didn't expect he'll bring me there that day~
We bought ice cream and mine just kept dripping and the wind is real strong :/
Stayed there for our sunset (Y) and also watch people fly their kite. LOL

Left at 7plus and waited real long for the bus :/
While waiting for our bus, we saw fireworks! (Y)(Y)
I feel that it's oh-so romantic because I can watch it with B! And, it's super unexpected ^^
Bus came, board the bus, trained. Once again I have no idea where we're going!!!
B always answered me that 他要带我去卖! In the end we went to The Cathay~
Dinner @ the Indulge and I had Chicken Chunks Pasta. Awesome! (Y)
B bought tickets for "Valentines' Day" beforehand so we decided to catch it.
But the ticketing staff made a mistake so we can't watch it anymore.
Decided to go back home since Mum threatened me that she'll lock the door :x

B accompanied me home and gave me my present.
As for me, I've passed him my present when I met him @ Clementi.
Homed and opened his present. Do your best carebear! (L)(L) And a hand-made card. I love his card! (Y)



Hey B, Fireworks + flowers + hand-made card + "Do your best" carebear + you = ♥
Thanks for the day (L)(L)

Chinese New Year eve



Went out with 吴肥儿 in the afternoon to get her nail art.
We bought Sweet talk and it's without ice and pearl! So not drinkable ):<
团圆饭 @ night as usual. This year's steamboat is different because we have the BBQ onesxz~
守夜 till 3 plus. Okay la not 守夜 la. I was online talking to B. Heh heh heh =p

CNY day 1/Valentines' Day

Woke up early and I actually forgot what time is it :x
Prepared and off to Grandma's house. As usual, take pictures before going out larsxz!!


吴肥儿 (Y)

So I look better without specs? :/

My family were the first to arrive this year! So super weird :x
Family went to help out with the setting up of the steamboat while I slack.
Sorry la I know I am seriously very lazy and 不自动 :x
After steamboat and all, went to 老嫲's house with Aunt's family.
Quite a number of my Aunts and Uncles are there too! How great (Y)
Family intend to catch "14 blades"/"True Legend" but Dad said no in the end ):
Super 不爽 'cause we already planned everything. Hais.
Went to the temple to 拜太岁, then homed. Family played Mahjong while I sleep.

Chatted with B as usual @ MSN during the night.
And we smsed each other at the same time after we went offline!
Hah. Same thinking at the same time again (Y)
Love you B! ^^

CNY day 2/First Monthsary.

Woke up early again and I had McDonald's breakfast as usual.
Every 初二 my siblings and I will be having that for breakfast. LOL
And I had B's favourite Hotcakes! MUHAHAHAHAHA.
Prepared and 小叔 with family came to my house to 拜年.
After that, off to Grandma's house. Before going out, take pictures againsxz!!!!


吴肥儿 again (Y)
And the back of my dress (Y)(Y)

Okay I know I look different la!!!! :x

Since Grandma lived very near us, we walked to her house.
Steamboat as usual but I didn't eat because I'm still feeling very full after my breakfast :/
Cousin played with the poppers and shouted "huat ah!" after that. LOL
Played sparkles with 吴肥儿 and Cousin Kevin too. Had a fun time with them! (Y)





Homed after that and it's like 2plus/3?! ):<
Felt hungry after reaching home. So I went to Greenridge with 吴肥儿 to 打包 KFC ^^
Studied NF at night and also talking to B as usual.

Hey B, although we didn't get to meet up, but...it's okay! ^^
Happy first monthsary (L)

CNY day 3/Movie with siblings

3rd day of CNY. Normally I'll be visiting friends/Jasmine's house.
But this year everyone seem to be very lazy to plan. And Jas' going Malaysia~
Siblings and I decided to go catch a movie together and we did! First time ever. LOL
Caught True Legend @ CWP with them. And I think it's...not bad?
The fighting scenes are so scary! and there's scenes that made me cry...:x
After the movie, Brother went to CCK while we stayed. Had my favourite Pasta Mania (Y)
Homed after that and 吴肥儿's Bf came to 拜年. Mahjong-ed and I won the first 2!
Lucky or what? MUHAHAHAHA.

Alright nothing more to update. Back to studies tomorrow!
Wish me good luck okay! And pray hard that I can pass my 2 modules~

P/S:
1. I modified the post timing :x
2. I've been saying awesome recently. B influence me!!!!
3. B MIA today. I miss him la! ):

So true!