Sunday, August 22, 2010

My 18th birthday :D



Hi there :D I'm here to update about my 18th birthday. I've been 18 for... 5 days! Barely a week :x I'm a big girl now, no more kid~ Yayyyy :D :D Thanks Baby, GF & Alvin, and HAMS for the birthday celebrations, and everyone for the birthday wishes :D

Spent my actual birthday with my dear Baby of course Met him at CCK & he surprised me with sunflower! :D I'm feeling excited for the entire day :x Bused to Harbourfront, then we went to Vivo to buy food and tickets to Sentosa~~ Baby booked the tickets for Songs of the Sea too!! Yay :D









Went to Resorts World Singapore with him and it's fun! :D We bought kisses @ Hershey's and it's delicious~~ Slacked @ The Coffee Bean and Baby gave me my birthday card! It's a huge card and he wrote so muchhhhh! I love the card ttm Went to Imbiah Station after slacking for very long. We realise the sky was dark and we're super afraid that it'll rain. If it rains, then no more Songs of the Sea for us ): But we decided to stay happy and not let the weather affect our mood :D Bought food @ 7-11 because I'm hungry, like always :x




Realised that the sky is not dark anymore after eating! Which means we can watch our Songs of the Sea~ So excited :D We saw the sun set too and it's kinda special. Can you spot 5 rays from the above pictures? ^^ The show started at 7.40PM and before the show started we talked about many things. Love talking to him~ Everything ended at around 8.30PM and I totally enjoyed the show! There are fireworks and the water splash is amazing :D Do watch it if you have the chance :D




Went for dinner @ Secret Recipe after the show. Baby gave me my birthday present while waiting for our food. I was totally shocked when I opened up the gift box. It's a red iPod Nano!!! Didn't expect him to buy such an expensive gift for me! Thanks Babylove!! I love the engraving on the Nano; 'Love makes me strong'. Our favourite code Baby ordered a slice of cake for me too~ ^^ Bused & trained home with him after dinner :D

Thanks Baby for the wonderful day. I bet you put in lots of effort for my big day. I love you! (K)(K)(K) ♥

Sisters bought me a slice of cake too! I had 3 slices of cake this year :D Thanks for the sushi and the notebook too Fei'er

Went to meet Hui Ming Gf & Alvin at The Cathay with Baby on 18th August :D Watched 'Salt' and went to have Sakae Sushi @ Park Mall after that. Feel so full after eating so much sushi~~ Went to the arcade after eating for games! The guys played while Gf & I had our chitchat session as usual :D The couple went back after that while Baby & I stayed for shopping but we bought nothing in the end :p Homed with him after all the walking :D

Thanks Gf for the Always there bear! I'll always be there for you too alright? Just a call/sms away ♥

Celebrated my birthday with HAMS on 19th August :D Met Min Duan Lifepartner first, then went to CCK Kbox to meet Hui Yi & Jie Si :D And when I went in, they blast birthday song for me! Love their surprise Sang lots of songs till 5PM, then we bused to town :D







Went to Cine and had Pasta Mania for dinner. We wanted to have BBQ Chicken... but it's gone... :x After dinner we went to walk around @ Cine & 313. F21!!!! But nothing really caught my eye that day. Bused to Chinatown for KOI after that but I didn't buy as I can't drink :x 190 back with HAMS and we talked a lot during the bus trip and realise we are stalkers. HAHAHAH :x Trained back with Min Duan after reaching BP :D

Thanks HAMS for the gifts and surprise! Jiayou for our exams! :D Love you girls ♥

Went over Baby's place on 20 August to study :D Only studied a little of WT :x The rest of the time I was disturbing Baby doing his work :x *guilty max* He cooked maggie mee for me when I'm hungry. Yayyyy :D Went for dinner @ Lot 1's LJS and bused then trained home after dinner :D We're like laughing for almost the whole day ^^ Simple day with Baby but I like!

Spent my weekends at home and I'm really bored! Actually I have things to do which is to study for my exams but I AM JUST LAZYYYY :x Okay I will start next week okay!! No more slacking~ AND... I'M STILL THINKING ABOUT THAT COTTON ON TOP RIGHT NOW. I SHALL GET IT, TOMOMO! :D Meeting my Baby tomorrow. Awesome? ^^

I may not be the prettiest or the smartest.
But I'm the one who love you the most ♥