Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hello to anyone who's still reading this dead blog! Thinking of changing to a new blog to start everything again. Okay shall see how it goes~

So life is kinda mundane now. School just started this Monday with new classmates :/ But at least I'm in the same class with HAMS! Yes finally all 4 of us is in the same class, even for 1 of our IS module :D All the modules I'm taking this semester are freaking boring and the lecturers are all super naggy. I can swear that and I guess HAMS agree with me!! :x Hope it'll improve soon~~ And since it's my final semester now, I will study hard and graduate :D

Baby boy enlisted during September! So life was really kinda boring for me from Monday-Thursday every single week before school starts. But the boring life improved ever since school starts :D And at least I get to meet him on Friday and Saturday, and sometimes Sunday too :) So he's the reason that I managed to survive through my weekdays!

Beloved Girlfriend's birthday is coming soon!! Kinda miss her leh~ GF YOU GOT SEE THIS ANOT?! I SAY I MISS YOU LEHHHHHH :D Hoping to meet her soon~

Shall end my random post now. I actually save a draft of my Taiwan trip post but I have yet to finish it 'cause I am lazyyyy :x Try to finish it soon ba! But now got school work lehhhh T_T Okay bye people! :D Love my Baby! <3

You end up losing yourself when you care more about someone who doesn't care about losing you.