Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11

Okay back for another post! Shall write one whenever I have the time :)

So yesterday was 11/11/11, the big day everyone's been waiting for! I myself had seen the 11.11 timing yesterday. Feeling kinda awesome ^^ It was a pretty normal day for me, well 'cause my Mr Boyfriend is not around to spend it with me but it's okay! Because every single day that we spend together is special to me :)

AND YES CHRISTMAS IS COMING!! I have no idea why I'm so excited for Christmas this year. Normally I won't. But well, CHRISTMAS IS COMING!! Looking forward to spending the day with Baby and of course, both of us exchanging presents as usual~ Hope my Christmas wish come true :)

To my botak boy,
all I want is you to stay with me for as long as we both live. And I believe both of us will make this wish of mine come true :) I love you. Always have, always will <3


Happy 12/11/11 people!
Apprx. 15 hours to Baby's book out :))