Friday, December 30, 2011


Hello people! 2011 is gonna end and 2012 is coming~ So excited :))
2011 is a great year for me. And I hope 2012 will be as great, or even better!

In the year 2011,
It's my first anniversary with my dearest Baby!! :)
I went for lots of buffets! :)
I had my first CNY reunion lunch with HAMS :)
I received my first bouquet of chocolate flowers made by Baby!! :)
I attended Baby's graduation night with him :)
I went to club for the first time (and I don't really like it :/)
I flew for the first time!! :)
I had my first overseas trip with Baby and friends!! :)
Baby graduated from Poly!! :)
I did my FYP and completed it with good grades :)
I'm in my last year of Poly :)
I celebrated my 19th birthday with all my lovelies!! :)
I received a polaroid as a birthday present from Baby!! :)
Baby went to NS and I cried like a bitch :(
I spent quality time with my friends and Baby :)
I celebrated Baby's birthday with him for the 2nd time!! :)
I went to USS with HAMS :)
I sat on Roller Coasters and I swear I almost died :x
I got my iPhone 4S :)
I had an awesome and memorable Christmas with my Baby!! :)

and of course many other more events which made my 2011 really awesome :)
and I am gonna count down to the new year for the very first time with Baby!! :))) EXCITED! :))

I am thankful for everyone who are there for me this year. They make it easier when life gets hard :) People come and go. I am really glad for those who stayed with me.

In year 2012, I will be graduating from Ngee Ann and moving on to the next stage of my life. I will make sure my thinking will be positive more, negative less. I will reduce my moodswings. I will smile more. I will give less blank/black face and of course I will try my best to stay in contact with every important person of my life :))

HAPPY 2012 in advance EVERYBODYYYY :D

Love,
Annie :)