Thursday, February 11, 2010

"I love my current boat"



Hi I am back to post~~
Recently there will be a number of emo posts by me.
But you can ignore, because I'm just moodswing-ing.
Exam stress + PMS + thinking too much = emo Annie.
But I am fine now I guess? I'm not thinking so much today! ^^
Thanks Wan Li for your advices last night (Y)

Had BIS on Monday and did revision like again.
But I was watching 下一站, 幸福 so I ignored her, as usual :x
AND FRIDAY'S CLASS IS CANCELED! *Because it'll be revision again.*
Had MU next and did peer evaluation for the project.
Then end of school for me because I skipped OOP :x
Went to BPP with HAMS and had LJS for lunch! (Y) Finally~~ ^^
Thanks B for allowing me to eat 'cause he's worried that I'll be sick :x

After that HAMS went off while I went to meet Geraldine.
Watched her have her lunch @ Pizza Hut and then to McDonald's.
She's very angry and I can it as she kept stuffing herself with food!
Left @ around 3 and she went for work while I went home to sleep :x
Met Min Duan during evening @ BPP Macs and did our secret plan!
Passerby(s) kept looking at us doing our stuffs -.-

*My mood was super bad the whole day! RAH!*

No school on Tuesday because IS ended (Y)
Woke up early because B and I agreed to have breakfast together! ^^
Met him @ BPP Macs and I'm supposed to me earlier than him! But no!!!
He reached like a few minutes before me?! RAH.
Finally I had my Big Breakfast after so long! (Y)
After breakfast, B did his work while I revised my NF.
Not productive at all because I felt like sleeping! And I did slept :x

Studied till 1 and we left for town! (Y)
Had Peach Milk tea and Oyster Mee Sua @ Plaza Sing.
It's so shocking when we're thinking of the same thing at the same time!
Went to The Cathay for "The Imaginarium Of Dr Parnassus" after that.
Oh my I don't understand the movie at all :/
Wheelock > ION. B bought his Crumpler!!!! *Envy* I also want ):
Oh ya we had the famous Takoyaki @ ION too. It's OMFG nice! (Y)

*I love the times when we laugh together.*

Yesterday I went to school with B!
So nice of him to accompany me to school (Y)
Had only NF and class ended @ 11.30!
Went to Lot 1 with Hui Yi for Pizza Hut after printing our OOP.
I ordered Chicken Pomodoro and I think it taste like Mee Pok :x
Hui Yi bought food home after our heavy lunch @ Pizza Hut :/
Homed after that and I slept for very long. Around 4 hours?!
Was wondering where was B and then I remembered he's having BBQ.
*Took quite a long time to 记起 despite him telling me in the morning :x*

*B told me he saw 11:11 too! Yay (Y)*

Today there's no school! so I woke up at 12~1 :x B called me a 懒猪!!!!
Met him @ BPP and he's wearing formal due to his presentation.
Aww I just find him so handsome when he wears formal. HAHAHAHA
He look like a business man today! But still (Y)(Y) ^^
Went to Lot 1, and studied. Because of him I've been studying recently!
Finally I'm done with NF! Left with writing notes and doing of checklist.
Bought food and went to the roof garden to eat. Moments with B are (Y)

Went to CWP to get my "东西", B went home as he's going out tonight.
I cannot find my "东西" @ CWP so I went to JP.
And I really found it there! (Y) And, shopping alone is (Y) too!
Bought my favourite Chewy Junior and homed after that.
Waited damn long for 922 and I saw 吴肥儿 and her bf in the bus -.-
Singapore is small, but Bukit Panjang is even smaller! HAHAHAHA.

*I love the way B make me talk when I said I'll keep quiet.*

P/S:
1. OOP walk through tomorrow. *God bless!*
2. I've been seeing B for 3 straight days. Awesome (Y)
3. I saw 11:11 again! *B, did you?*
4. No pictures of me recently because I think my haircut suck ):

Moments with you are perfect.