Saturday, February 13, 2010

Replay



HELLO! I'm feeling so high after my 团圆饭 (Y)
But now it's getting late so I won't update now. Maybe after the 2nd day of CNY?
Look forward to my Valentines' Day and CNY post kayyyyyyyy.
Might be mahjong-ing with family later! (Y)
Don't have the CNY feeling this afternoon but now I feel it!
Can't wait to see my relatives and also, wear pretty pretty! Woo~ ^^

Yesterday's Valentines' Day celebration with B/懒猪 was awesome!
I love his present and he love mine too. Yay! (Y)(Y)
Take a look at my "Do your best" care bear! *below* I've always wanted it!!!!
And the one that B bought for me is the Valentines' edition. So cute! (L)



Alright I shall stop here 'cause I'm feeling sleepy after eating :x
Btw, new look for my blog! Although it looked quite similar to my previous one, but it's not!
And, new color for my nails! *The color is very similar to my lappy :x*



Happy CNY everyone!
Collect more more angbao kay ^^
And, Happy (advance) Valentines' Day too!

Miss my 胖胖懒猪~ (L)
Few more days before I can see him again ):