Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Holidays :D


Happy 8th monthsary my dear Babyboy ♥

Hi I know it's been long since I updated! It's because I was busy mugging for exams. After that it's holiday!! :D In between many things happened which I forgot some because I have poor memory :x This post will be a 'picture-more-than-words' post because I don't feel like typing much. HAHAHA I'm so sorry~~ :x

- I remember going to Novena with Baby to look for his running shoes!
- Went to study with him and it helps because he taught me ways to memorise all the !#$%^&*()+ words~~
- Went to Fang's house for BBQ to celebrate Corrine & Lina's birthday and I helped to BBQ okay!! Quite fail but nvm Baby said he can see my effort :D


This picture motivates me to study during my study days for exams!
Although I still tweet all these but at least the no. of times decreased :D


Lalala captured this during OOAD class 'cause we're bored and were falling asleep.
Okay in the end I fell asleep la :x


Left: One of the chocolate that shin bought for Sis & I :D
Right: The queue no. that Baby & I got @AMK's outlet~
Captured this because I think it's.. wierd :x




PizzaHut with 3SOME on I forgot which day :x
We ate a lot, laugh a lot, gossip a lot, and curse a lot! HAHAHA.
Gonna meet up with Shin soon


Went to play Arcade with Baby after my last paper and we got this file! :D
Mad cute & it's my favourite Toy story alien ^^
Thanks Baby


We had Tako balls + KOI that day and Pasta de Waraku for dinner :D
And I saw the Simpsons family and I think for Shin immediately!!
Shall tag her the photo soon :D

Baby & I went to town last Friday and we watched Resident Evil!!!
Shit scary at times but love the movie still :D
And we went to play Wii after that~ I got real tired after playing :x
Then we went for dinner @ 313~

Baby had the bake rice and I had the wanton mee :D

Dear Baby on the left and our drinks on the right! :D
Super big cup sia! I can't finish it :x

Went to Orchard + Bugis with Zhi Yun on Monday and as usual we talked a lot :D My Ah Boy psycho me to buy clothes T.T HAHAHA. We can't find anything nice at Bugis. OMGGGG. But in the end we tried realllllll hard and I got a top and she got quite a number of clothes too! Went over to Lot 1 to meet sisters after that and we had Gio Gio cheese + black pepper balls. Slurp nice :D Thanks Ah Boy for the present! you :D

Went over to Baby's house yesterday and we just nua the whole day! HAHAHA *thumbs up* We watched Enchanted (:D) and I read a book too okay! (Although haven't finish la :x) Baby's whole family sent me home yesterday! Okay joking. They're going to the hospital so they sent me home! :D And at night, Baby surprised me with this:

♥♥♥

Today's our 8th monthsary together Baby had to meet his client today so we are celebrating our monthsary tomorrow :D Went out with Mum & sisters to Lot 1 in the morning and I was like freaking tired for idk what reason -_- Had KFC for lunch (mad lots of food yea :D) and went to Ten Mile Junction with Feifei before going home to buy... food. LOL. Helped Mum to search for the thing she want but don't have! (Sad for her + us because it's FOOD T.T)



So cute right! I mean the lollipop and lantern :D


And I had KOI delivery today~! And my delivery boy is my dear Baby
Didn't expect at all! He text me and wanted to meet me downstairs just now.
And yes, with my KOI
He's so freaking sweet la!!!!! :D

Hmm in the end this post still quite a lot of words leh! :x Argh never mind whatever I like jiu hao :D I'm starting to be very random with my posting now :/ This style... good ma? LOL. Okay I shall stop here~ Can't wait to meet Baby tomorrow~ And we're going to the zoo this Friday! And this time with my 2nd family members. Excited! :D

Alright bye. Once again, happy 8th my dear ♥ :D