Friday, October 8, 2010

我回来了! :D


"Find someone who appreciates you and accepts you for who you are (:"

Blehhhhhh!!! I'm back :D :D Damn lag but whateverz. Holiday had been awesome so far! I'll update some parts of my life in this post, then Baby's birthday in my next post because I've yet to receive photos from him so... :D Baby had a hard time these 2 weeks ): Hope he can enjoy and relax abit for now :D

Baby & I decided to cook pasta on 16th Sept! But in the end we didn't and slacked at his house :x Went to Sembawang for dinner that night and overall, I still enjoyed. Because as long as he's with me, everything's good :D

Went to Singapore Zoo with Fang+Shaun, Lina+Yq, Jocelyn+Ty, Jing Yin+Alvin, Ling Yi+Pat, Alex, and Baby on 18th Sept! :D Lazy to describe much but overall it's fun! Had KFC for lunch and we played 终极密码 in order to finish the tasty egg tarts :x Took only some pictures because ya, I've been there before already~ :p






Went to slack around with Jing Yin+Alvin after the zoo trip. Alvin drove us to visit Baby's grandma and after that we headed to Clementi for dinner and chillax session! :D Bused back to home sweet home with Baby after that

Attended Grad night meeting with Baby on 20th Sept! Headed for lunch @ Bukit Timah Plaza with the committee peeps and we had Korean food! Nice nice :D Went to Baby's home sweet home and we both fell asleep :x Woke up, and accompanied Baby for his jogging session~ Homed after heading to Lot 1 with him~

22nd Sept, celebrated Lantern Festival with Baby, Mirah, Charmaine, Alphon, Jing Yin+Alvin, and Jerry+Corrine :D Bought candles, sparkles and lantern to Jerry's house and we had steamboat for dinner! Yummy yummy :D Played Rock Band too~ This year's Lantern Festival was indeed a great one! :D The guys used candles to form a heart for the girls! Omg sweet :D


The heart the guys formed!, Baby & I

The girls

Before and after :D



Group pictures :D

There's this group of childish kids (especially that girl!) that made me angry. Stupid childish kids!! :x Cabbed home with Baby after that celebration :D
Happy birthday to my beloved Zhi Yi too

Accompanied Fei'er to play lanterns + sparkles + candles on 23rd Sept! Since she's so sad that she can't play with her bf so I decided to pei her! :D We played under our block and headed home after an hour for dinner xD




My pig lantern is injured ):


Zilian ftw!!! LOLOL :x

The letters Fei'er & I formed for our bf! :D

Out with Babyboy on 24th Sept for movie date!! It's been so long since I caught a movie~ :x Went to watch Wall Street and it's a rather long movie :x But it's interesting :D Baby bought cup corn for me. Yay happy girlz! :D Hmm then we went to walk walk after our movie and had our dinner @ Wendy's. Love their coke floattttt! Continue to explore town(which we're damn familiar with already :x) and headed home after that

25th Sept was a miserable day for me :/ I went all pale and my stomach hurts like ~!@#$%^&*()_+ because of my 大姨妈 :x Mum & Yiyi were damn afraid :x But in the end I'm okay after drinking some hot milo :x The 2 of them went out and came home with my KFC lunch :D Oh ya, I was having some Glee fever the past few weeks. LOLOLOL. But I finished my Glee season 1 already :D There's only 2 episodes for season 2 T_T I want the whole season episodes!!! :/

Met Baby for breakfast @ Lot 1 on 27th Sept! Had Ya kun for the very first time and I added too much sauce for my eggy and it turned black :/ Headed to Marsiling next to meet Jing Yin, Jerry and Mirah. Accompanied them for breakfast while waiting for Ling Yi+Pat. Went to "explore" that area as they'll be collecting things around that area for their Grad night fund raising! Of course I'll be helping too :D Suddenly it started to rain and Baby & I ran. It's like we're chased by the rain sia :x But it wasn't raining at the other side!!! Wierd :/ And there's thunder+lightning and everyone squat down :x EPIC SCENE!!!! (Y)

Went to Baby's house as he's meeting Alex to pass him some stuffs~ And we headed to BPP for lunch. Yay I had KFC again :D Back to Baby's house to nua and we fell asleep :x Homed at around evening while Baby continue to sleep~ He is a skinny pig! :p

Out with Fei'er on 28th Sept to get our presents! Headed to town and went shoppingggggg yay :D Lunch @ Pasta Mania after we bought our presents and I am quite satisfied with my buys~ Bought a new hairband for myself and we headed to take pictures at Scape :/ Went to Orchard Central to continue shopping and Fei'er left me alone @ Orchard because she had to head back to attend his bf's POP ): Never mind, I am independent! :D Shopped till evening and took 171 back to Bpp to meet Baby for dinner






Wah 171 took ages to reach Bpp lor!! Sit until my butt pain :x Had my favourite Kimchi soup and yay I love it :D It feels good to meet Baby, even for dinner I also 爽 because I know he's busy :D

Forgot what I did on 29th Sept :/ I only remember there's a flying cockroach that caused me to go offline and cannot chat with Baby ): But we kept in contact through sms xD Went out with sister on 30th Sept to pasa malam(s)! Bought waffle hotdog and sharkfin soup. Yummy~~ Baby went to school and then to Alvin's office to help him do work. See, my busy bf~~~ :x

Out with Mervinkjh (:p) on 1st Oct to Marina Square! But before that I received my results in the morning :/ Kay no A, only B+, C+, C and D+ At least no fail lor~ Just that my gpa is low low low low. Hais sad girlz ): Never mind work hard for next sem! :D Kay back to topic~ Headed to Marina and walked around~ Played arcade too and we caught soft toys! :D We bought popcorn shake and went to Esplanade wanting to watch sunset~ But instead we watched a play there :p Headed to Bugis and had dinner @ Iluma. Bused home after that with Bbboy

2nd Oct was Baby's birthday!!! Yay I was the first to wish him via MSN and Facebook! :D I forgot to call him T_T But I webcam him and gave him a sweet pleasant surprise ^^ Here's my birthday message to my dearest!



Yo dearest 俊贤哥!
Happy sweet 19th to you! I hope you enjoy your big day with me although the planning wasn't really great :x Having to know you and getting together with you was the greatest gift to me ever. You're the one who shower me with lots of love and care, the one who dote me the most in my whole life~ Thank you for being such a great boyfriend and I am very thankful to 俊贤妈妈 for giving birth to you! :D Remember, no matter what obstacles or difficulties you face, I'll always be there for you even though I'm not of much help.
Once again, Happy 19th birthday Baby! I you ^^
(Muhahaha I got your zilian pic :ppppp)
Xoxo, your dearest ((:

Shall continue updating the happenings from 2 Oct - Idk when duringin my next post okay? :D Shall be back really soon!! I hope :p Need to wake up early tomomo for IS enrollment ): After that will be dating with Baby? Shall we? :D

Happy birthday to my cutest AhBoy Zhi Yun!!!