Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Hey all :) 2010 is coming to an end and 2011 is coming! 2010 was a rather good year for me, and I hope 2011 will be the same/even better :)

During the year 2010, I...
- was attached to the best boyfriend that I ever dreamed of :)
- made a bunch of friends(known as my kick ass family!) that always treated me well :)
- spent Valentine's Day with my lover for the first time @ Marina Barrage & saw fireworks! :)
- went to Marina Barrage for the first time of my life :)
- got myself a pretty red lollipop phone :)
- known HAMS for a year :)
- watched my first 3D movie :)
- went to the Pixar Animation Exhibition @ Science Centre! :)
- had my first try of the famous KOI and I'm totally attracted by it. It's my favorite! :)
- had my first ever Kinder Surprise! :)
- lost my dearest Grandma ):
- had my couple ring with Baby :)
- caught my first ever toy @ Arcade with Baby! :)
- receive my first bouquet of roses!! :)
- conquered the 137 steps of stairs!!! :)
- drank beer for the first time :)
- spent Singapore's birthday with Baby & we watched the fireworks together :)
- am 18!!! :D
- received my first Apple product(Ipod Nano!) from Baby & joined the Apple family :)
- received my first bouquet of sunflowers!! :)
- went to USS!! :)
- watched Songs of the Sea! :)
- celebrated Baby's 19th birthday with him! :)
- went to Under Water World for the first time! :)
- had ultra lots of xlbs :)
- bought my first pair of VANS with Baby :)
- had the legendary Traffic light icecream! :)
- received my 2nd pair of VANS from Baby specially bought from Japan :)
- Baby bought me an unicorn carousel from Japan too!!! :)
- spent Christmas with Baby!

And tmr I'll be spending the last day of 2010 with my loverboy! :)
Till here. Update again soon!
Happy 18th birthday to dearest Jiesi! (L)