Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

Hello all readers~ Merry Christmas!!! :D Hope all of you will have a great day ^^
So long since I've blogged! Been really busy (plus lazy) :x
And there's so much happenings!! All I can say is, I really enjoyed the times spent with each and everyone of them who made time for me :D Okay this post is gonna be pictures more than words because there's too much to say :x

2nd October was BB's 19th birthday! Hope he had a great one with me and hope he like my present too :x I brought him to the Under Water World! :D I was really like a kid there because I've never been there before :x After that we went to meet Jingyin & Alvin for dinner @ Iluma's Manhanttan Fish Market! :D Then Alvin drove us back to BB's house as we're camping @ his place :x The 4 of us traveled to many places the next few days and we either slept @ the loft or Alvin's place :x Really had fun with them! And we had supper every night :x But I like!! :D Okay enjoy the pictures BB & I took @ UWW!! :D














Went to have colourful xiao long baos with BB, Alvin, Jingyin, Mirah & Corrine during 9th October! The xlbs are reallyyyyy awesome!! Omg craving for them now :x




HAMS outing on 19th October! Played Wii @ Playnation and then headed to Bugis for KOI and shopping before home sweet home! :D







21st October was Feifei's 19th birthday!! Went to FEP with her and we went to ION for Starbucks :D Then I went to BB's house after Feifei went to meet her friend. Trained to Bugis with BB to meet Jingyin & Alvin for dinner @ Pasta De Waraku! Bought a banana cake & gift for Feifei before heading home :D



Woke up at 3.30AM and cabbed to Suntec with BB & Mirah for Canon's event on 23rd October. Work started @ around 7AM (people wake up so early for this event! :/) and ended around 8. Went to Marina Square with BB & more people for dinner~ Alvin drove us home after that. My hair was super messy because the window was opened!! Forever remember because I look like a crazy girl -.-



Met up with BB, Jerry, Alvin & Jingyin on 24th October before school starts the next day T.T Mirah came to meet us after that and we headed to SMU for Settler's cafe. Fun time playing Monopoly with them :D

Stayed @ loft on 28th and 29th October. Halloween party on 29th~ Had McDonald's as supper and slept at 4AM that day :x Check out on the 30th and went for grad night meeting with BB~ Coronation for lunch after meeting and headed to Jerry's house for mahjong + monopoly deal!



Spent Deepavali with BB, Alvin & Jingyin! We went to watch Mega Mind @ the Cathay~ The show was super cute :D The couple left first while BB & I stayed @ town. Had Gongcha and I love KOI more :D KOI FTW!!! ^^ Dinner @ somewhere near Orchard Central and we had satays too :D





Went prawning with BB, Alphon, Jingyin & Alvin @ Bishan on a particular day :x Caught lots of prawn and we BBQ-ed them. Taste so awesome ^^ Oh and BB & I went to town on XXX day (I forgot :x) and we had Wendy's for dinner. I have heart shape nuggets leh!! :D


My prawn & my nugget :D

Met up with 3SOMES on 7th November. No pictures ): We headed to town and slack around :x Went back to BPP for pizza hut before heading home :D

Hit the gym @ CCK with HAMS on 13th Nov~ I got run and cycle okay!! :D Headed to Lot 1 for lunch @ Pasta Mania for lunch and bought lunch to BB's house for him ^^ Spent the rest of the day @ his place :D



15th November was our 10th monthsary! (L) Headed to IKEA with BB, Alvin & Jingyin for dinner :D Ate a lotttttt as usual :D

Out with BB, Yongyuan & Lina, Alvin & Jingyin for dinner @ Vivo on 16th Nov! Had Dian xiao er for dinner :D BB saw his bro on the bus when we're on our way back :D

Met BB on 17th Nov @ his place. Wasn't feeling really well but still headed out together to Vivo and we got our couple VANS! Yay :D Vomited before reaching home ): In the end I vomited like 6 times? ): Thanks BB for taking care of me :D



Out with HAMS on 20th Nov to celebrate Huiyi's birthday!! :D Well the plan wasn't that great but hope she likes it anyway :D We headed to town for Once Upon A Milkshake & Best Fries Forever :D Before that Jiesi & I headed to Bugis to get helium balloon!! The 4 of us went to the Flea @ Scape too before heading to Central for dinner~ Bought the birthday girl birthday cupcakes :D We bought Vodka :D :D :D









Went to Huiyi's place with Minduan & Jiesi to have a cooking trial for our I&E event during one of the Fridays! :D We cooked corn, spaghetti and soup! :D Packed some spaghetti and brought it back to school for BB to eat :D He said it's nice!!! YAYYYY :D Oh ya I finally had my traffic light ice cream!!!! :x






There was an IdeaWerkz event @ Atrium during one of the school days. And the Atrium was full of Jiesi's favourite Danbo!! So we took pictures with them :D




15th December: 11th monthsary with Beloved BB!!!! (L)(L)


Had exams last week and it ended on a Thursday!! Hooray to holidays!! :D BB & I hang out more often after my exams ^^ We went around looking for his stuffs because he's heading to Japan!! Cool yea :D He went to Hokkaido on 18th December and he's back yesterday!! OMG I MISS HIM SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (L)(L) But we do skype & webcam when he's not in Singapore :D But still, I'm so glad he can be back and spend Christmas with me ^^ Oh ya we took polaroids before he went to the airport. So cool~ Make me feel like buying one :x


The picture on the left look cute right! The one on the right is cuter!! :D

With my new bear & BB!! :D

Headed to meet Feifei @ JP on 19th Dec to shop and walk around. We headed to BPP after that and we saw Santa Claus!! Cannot don't take picture with him right ^^ Oh ya I saw unicorn too!! But when I go back the next day it's not there anymore ):




Cute Unicorn & Snail :D

Headed to Bugis with the Lim sisters on 21st Dec! Didn't buy anything except for a dress :x Didn't had my favourite KOI because of DYM! ): BB we go have KOI someday okay!! Craving for it ): We took lots of pictures and I seriously love her camera!! Got beauty mode leh lol. Hsh with them after shopping with them ^^


I used the beauty mode for the first. Look so flawless leh!! LOL.

OMG LOVE HER HAIR!!! :D


The 2 lim sisters. Cute right :D




22nd Dec was spent @ Huiyi's house again~ We did our board for the I&E event :D Thanks Huiyi for lending me her shirt because mine was stained ): But I removed the stains already! Lucky me :D :D

Okay end of post!! YAYYYY :D Gonna stop now and pack the gift that I prepared for BB!! MERRY CHRISTMAS once again!! :D Shall blog again soon~ Bibye :D