Friday, February 4, 2011

2010 ♥

Yay Happy Chinese New Year everyone! :D I'm not gonna update about 2011 yet because I have events during 2010 that I've yet to blog about. Kay la slow :/

Christmas 2010:
I fell down on my way to take my bus that day -.- Right on my butt and it hurts like reallyyy. I couldn't even stand up with my sisters' help. They're like totally stun when they see me on the floor. LOL suay maxxxxx. Headed to Baby's house to find him and we exchanged Christmas presents! He got me....


... a unicorn carousel & a pair of red VANS! Both from his Hokkaido trip. Yay spam love ^^ My unicorn carousel can change light and have music :D :D Muhaha my favourite unicorn :D We headed to town during the late afternoon and spent the day walking and shopping! Had our dinner @ 313's Handburger :D Great Christmas spent with Baby! ♥ But I forgot to take pictures T_T

Boxing day:
Went to ION's Starbucks early in the morningggg with Baby for grad night meeting. After that headed to Bugis with Baby, Alex, Alex's gf, Jingyin & Alvin. Went to bras basah for curry fish head :D Then it started raining heavily so we ran to the library to waste time :x Headed to Baby's house after shopping @ Bugis street 'cause we're really too sleepy -_-

Preparation for Jiesi's birthday:
Went to Bugis with Minduan & Huiyi on the 28th. Had lunch @ Sakae sushi first and then we went to purchase Jiesi's birthday present. Had 我爱台妹 milktea but I still prefer my favourite KOI :D

Jiesi's 18th birthday:
birthday girl :D


Went to buy Jiesi her birthday cake first with Minduan & Huiyi before meeting Jiesi @ Cine. Took neoprints! :D Then we headed to Plaza Singapura and we had Each a cup. Hoho my favourite Chocolate oreo ice blend :D Conquered 137 steps to Timbre!! My second time there! Ordered pizza and sides together with Erdinger. All of us dedicated a song to Jiesi and we're like mad happy when our message appeared on the screen LOL. Left to Plaza Sing to slack before heading home with HAMS. Hope Jiesi enjoyed her birthday with us ♥

Heading towards 2011 (last day of 2010!):


Headed to town with Baby and we wanted to have the Japanese sweets buffet. But it's not available that day so we had Nando's instead. Taste really goodd!! Thanks Baby for helping me with the food ♥ Had Green Tea Ice @ PS's 记得吃. Awesomeeee :D Headed to OC and Baby for me an Baby Eeyore ^^ I named it Eeyore LOL. Cute whattttt ^^ Baby went counting down with his friends after that while I headed home and count down with fei'er & her Bf. We even headed to Macs to buy food 'cause I'm really hungry :x Played with sparkles and we event shouted :/ Damn embarrassing but still, fun! :D

2010 went away kinda, fast. Wow.
Okay I'll update about 2011 soon! March is gonna be a great month yo :)