Sunday, February 20, 2011

2011 January ♥

Kay la I know I'm slow max :/

Spent my first day of 2011 with Bb! :) We went to JP and I bought him a watch as new year present! Glad he like it :) We had ice cream @ BenTen! Awesomely nice like always. Took 187 back and Bb alighted @ Bukit Batok to his uncle's house while I went home :)

School started on 3rd January but it's just like normal days 'cause everyone was waiting to get back their papers.. Non listening to lessons or what so ever.

6th January was NP open house! Hope those who came have fun LOL sound so not-like-me. Got back my OOAD paper that day and I failed la wts -_- Headed to CCK with HAMS after school & I went to Bb's house to find him :) He went for his NS check up and he's in Pest B! Don't know if I should be happy or sad :x

13th January was overnight staying @ Huiyi's house! :) Went to school for lesson first, then went back home together with Huiyi to pack my stuffs. Headed to Central with HAMS to buy our sticky sweets for I&E and we had Gongcha too! Yay :) Back to Huiyi's home then we went to purchase more stuffs @ SS! Ordered Pizzahut for dinner :) Pack our stuffs after dinner and all of us slept at 3.30AM. Power righttttt :)

I&E day!:

14th January was our event day!! Woke up at 6.30AM to prepare and stuffs and cabbed to school. Thanks everyone for supporting us and SPCA! :) Sold over 30 cups of corn, 1kg of sticky sweets and manyyyy chocolate marshmallows! Headed to NEX with Jingyin & Alvin after the event. Bb & Alphon joined us soon after and we had dinner @ Alphon's restaurant; Lleno. Support him okayyy :)

1st year anniversary with Bb! ♥:

15th January was the very day! ♥ We headed to town and he brought me to Marriot for buffet! :) I was omfg nervous :/ Nice food and environment, I like :) Then it was presents exchange time! He got me a Guess necklace, a super cute bear from Japan and a card made by him! Why is his art so good?! The card is like damn chio~~ I forgot to take pictures of Janny (the bear) so too bad~~ :p As for me, I got him a wallet & a book made by me filled with our memories of our first year :) Headed to Cathay after buffet for Burlesque!! Super nice movie and he knew I'll definitely like it. Why so smart?! ♥ Homed after that and he accompanied me home :)

To my one and only:
Happy first year Darling! I know it's long over by now but still, :)
We've been through so much and these makes us & our love stronger than before.
I know I'm not a good girlfriend,
always making you angry, making you worry, always mood swing (:x)
Looking back, I realize I've really disappointed you way too many times,
but you still forgave me and really taught me what life is all about.
I promise I'll try to minimize all my bad points okay!
Happy anniversary Baby. I ♥ You!

P/S: I've signed your contract. Are you gonna sign mine too? :)

The second half of my January were filled with assignments! Totally flooded! Thanks Bb & my friends for helping and understanding me :) I fell down in school too! Damn suay can. Like keep falling down only -_- Nothing much happened in January already I think? January was a month with my Bb and friends! Not forgetting, assignments :(

Shall update about February after my Exam; 2nd March! But I won't update so fast like always. Lazy me! Can't wait for March to come!! Many wonderful events ahead! :)