Sunday, March 13, 2011

2011 February ♥

I'm forever late but better than no update? Might be closing down this space?

CNY Eve (2nd Feb)


Met Bb and had breakfast together, then back to his place. Thanks Tiffany jiejie for the manicure :) Love it! Went to meet HAMS @ BPP after that and had reunion lunch with them :) Headed to Bugis after that to help Huiyi choose clothes hahaha. Bought KOI before heading home for reunion dinner with family :)

CNY Day 1 (3rd Feb)

Can't do much visiting this year. Headed to uncle's house, then went for family movie @ Lot 1 :) Caught "Shaolin" and I think it's too bloody. Oh well personal opinion. Had Steamboat for dinner again :)

CNY day 2 (4th Feb)


Had Macs for breakfast. Routine for every year CNY day 2 :) Headed to granny's house and my aunties and uncles are chatting non stop! Totally have the CNY feel :)

CNY day 3 (5th Feb)


Headed to Bb's house and played mahjong with his family :) Yay I kept winning although the "tai" very small :/ Headed to Novena together with his family to find my "brother" hahaha. Had Pasta De Waraku for lunch! :) Bb & I headed to The Cathay for our night movie; "The Green Hornet". It's quite funny and overall I think it's a nice movie :)

Bugis with HAMS & Meet up with SYB! (10th Feb)

School for an hour (-.-), then to Bugis with HAMS. Shopping and bought KOI like always :) Aftermath they went to Marina while I headed to CCK to meet SYB for dinner :) Had Pizza Hut for dinner and we really did lots of catching up, which was really great :) Hope to meet them soon for shopping spree! :)

Loft stay for Valentine's Day promo! (11th Feb to 14th Feb)

Learned how to wrap Ferrero Rocher flowers and roses :) Although I failed, but still at least I learnt something. Rushing assignment as well. Okay I'm really speechless. Thinking back, I'm still very angry. Had only an hour of sleep before checking out and preparing to send out the roses on the 14th. Went around sending flowers with Alvin since my morning and early afternoon lessons are cancelled. The feeling of sending love around to the people is really great :) Went for lessons at around 4 but all I did was actually sleeping and stoning in class -.- Cabbed back home with Bb :)


Bb came to surprise me at 8plus with Ferrero Rocher flowers made by him!! :) Was really shocked and of course, happy. I was too happy that I cried in front of him :x I really thought he forgot about it because we were all busy and I was really upset. Thanks Baby for the surprise of the 15 flowers! :) Love you~ (L)(L)

13th Monthsary (15th Feb)

Went to Bb's house to meet him, and then we headed to JP for Crystal Jade XLB as dinner :) So long since I had them! Of course, other than XLB we had the "la mian" and prata too :) Really enjoy time like this with him :)

ICT day (18th Feb)

Headed to school in the afternoon for ICT day :) Had Frolicks yumyum! Free donuts, muffins, curry puffs, and chicken wings for everyone! Awesome :) Played Monopoly Deal and yay I won :) Captain's Ball @ Sports Hall. Okay nothing much to say. Free Frolick at the end of ICT day! Yay :)

Bb's last day of school as an ICT-ian! (22nd Feb)

It's his final Viva day! Had breakfast together before heading to school for his Viva. The day before I accompanied him to school as well for the preparation. Nervous for him!! But glad it end off well! :) Headed to PS with him and Yong Quan for ramen as dinner! Nice ramennnn :) But I forgot the name of the shop :x Yong Quan headed home first while we went shopping! Bought him a Manhattan Pottage bag as Valentine's Day present and a reward for his hard work :) Went to Orchard Central for Gongcha, then to ION for my lip smacker :)

Study day with HAMS (23rd Feb) & Bb! (24th Feb)

Studied with HAMS @ JE library :) Thanks Bb for your call that night. Really make me feel better and loved :) (L)
Studied with Bb @ JP's Starbucks :) Studied until damn pekcek and stress! :( Had toriQ for dinner and thanks Bb for accompanying me :)

Buffet is loveeeeee (25th Feb)

School with Bb for his graduation night video briefing, then headed to Pungol Marina Country Club with Bb, Alvin, Jing Yin & Alphon for Sakura Buffet. Nice nice! Really relaxing :) Ate quite a lot and totally smell like BBQ :( But still, I hope I can go there again because the environment there is really awesome :)

Meet up with Huiming Gf & iPhone 4 for Bb! (26th Feb)

Went to meet Gf, Alvin (her bf) and Alvin's brother @ Bugis Crystal Jade with Bb :) Bb & I had our usual, and then all of us went to walk around without getting anything in the end :x Went to meet Gf's sis and we headed to Iluma for Berrylite :) Yay my favourite! Non stop gossiping :) Went to Bukit Batok with Bb after that while they went home. Bb got his iPhone 4!! Happy for him :) His parents came too, and we headed home together aftermath. Thanks uncle & auntie for the ride! :)

Last exam first paper for Year 2 (28th March)

OOAD2 paper! Headed to school with HAMS as usual, and went for the paper @ 2.30. The paper wasn't that easy, but wasn't that difficult too :x Went to Rhymes to meet Bb, then we headed to town together to get Snowy (his phone!) a cover! :) Chilled @ Macs before heading home together :)

Last exam last paper for year 2 (2nd March)

ECAD paper! Paper @ 2.30 as well. The paper, was neutral for me too :x Headed to Bb's house to meet him and we went to the Pasa Malam together for my favourite waffle hotdog and sharkfin soup! :)

Done with my February update! Shall update about my March again :) Next week's gonna be an awesome week! :) Btw, #prayforjapan :')