Sunday, May 8, 2011

2011 March ♥

Heyyy yooo everybody I am back!! Sorry for being super late :( I know it's May already!! So how was everyone's March? Mine was awesome!! :)

The Body Shop grooming workshop! (5th March)
So, it was in the morning @ E-garage and really fun!! Learn a lot through the workshop :) And get to see Fang & Ai Ping with make up HAHAHA they look really nice :)

Year 3 Graduation Filming (7th March)
Mirah asked me to help her, so I did! Reached school at 1, but in the end filming starts at 1 -.- Went for lunch with BB, Wen Jie, Kah Seng, Alvin, Mirah and Jocelyn @ KAP after filming :)

Byebye to Xiao bai for a week! (9th March)
Went to PA with BB first in the morning, and we went to Bishan for Manhattan Fish Market after that :) Bought KOI, then met Alvin & Jing Yin and off to Toa Payoh to send their macbooks for repair. Went to Orchard together and both Jing Yin & I got our dress! Awesome :) Dinner @ 302 with BB before heading home :)

Meeting up with H & S for M's birthday preparation~ (10th March)
Sooooo, met up with Hui Yi & Jie Si @ JP and accompanied them to change their ATM cards before we went shopping for Min Duan's birthday present! After buying everything we needed, we settled down @ Mos Burger and starting doing the birthday card! Hui Yi & I went to Kiddy Palace to take pictures of Hello Kitty so that Jie Si can draw on the birthday card LOL :x

Last shopping for Grad Night! (11th March)
Went to TPY with BB first to retrieve important stuffs from Xiao bai before heading to Bugis & Orchard for shopping! After the long day, BB & I played Halo together @ HMV LOL. I keep kena killed lor not fun one -_-

Min Duan's 19th birthday celebration! (12th March)



Kay she's laughing because we gave her a fake gift :x
With her real present! :)






Met HAMS @ BPP's Macs! Before that Hui Yi, Jie Si & I went to buy cake for the birthday girl! And so we sang, laugh, ate the cake, unwrap the present, and off to town! Went to FEP to collect my heels, then to Suntec for IT Fair. Freaking hell many people la -.- We gave up and went to Marina Square and then to Plaza Singapura for snacks 'cause all of us are hungry :x Went to Timbre and it's the freaking 137 steps again -.- But we conquered!! Yay awesome us :) Had our usuals and sadly my Vodka taste very weird so I didn't drink much :( Song dedication as usual for the birthday girl! :)

Loft stay for Grad Night 2010/2011! (14th March - 18th March)
Went to look for BB before heading to loft. And I headed home 'cause I forgot my IC. Kay forgetful me -.- Went to Bukit Timah Plaza to print the tickets, then to loft! Tried wearing the contact lens and it's like zomg scary!! But fun :)

15th March was our 14th monthsary!! BB left for school in the morning :( But at least I have goodbye kiss from him :* Woke up at around noon, and no one was around :( Sad me spend my time staring blank LOL. BB told me he went for lunch with his friends and I was freaking hungry so I told me to bring back some for me too :x He rang the doorbell when he came back but I didn't hear 'cause I was blasting music so in the end he came in on his own and knocked on my room door :x And when I opened the door, there he was, holding on to my monthsary present and our lunch! Omg sweet boy :* So he lied to me about going for lunch with his friends. He went to buy the Charles & Keith bag that I freaking love since the first sight for me and also my favourite ToriQ! :) How to not love him right ^^ Went for steamboat @ Crystal Jade with the KICK ASS family at night! Awesome spamming food :)

16th March was our actual event!

Tickets! Design proudly done by my love :)

Group pictures!




The girls!


The guys!
My love love love :)

Group pictures again! :)

Had Mac breakky and it was freakinggggg awesome! Even though it's cold :x Cabbed to Swissotel and then went looking for plasters with Jing Yin & Ai Ping :x Dinner started at around 7 and I didn't eat much :x Not hungry I guess HAHAHA. The emcee was freaking awesome! I'm like damn high during the event :x The event was really a great one :) Cabbed to Zouk since we have free entry~ Awesome :) It was Mambo night that day -.- I'm very impressed by those dancing because they know all the dance steps to every song! Bravo~ My favourite song was 'Don't You Want Me' & 'Square Room' LOL :x Went to Holiday Inn and then cabbed back to loft for drinking session with BB, Wen Jie, Alvin, Yong Quan, Jing Yin, Lina & me! Ordered macs delivery and drink till 5 before sleeping :)

Rotting @ the loft for the next few days since event is over! BB went for dinner with his friends at night so I went for dinner with Alvin, Alpon & Jing Yin. Then we bought tidbits back and watch show together! Finished the Martel we bought by playing games. Damn fun! BB came back at around 1 but the drinks are all gone~~ And I was feeling blur~ then sober~ then blur~ LOL. We all went to sleep since the drinks are gone but I kept going to the toilet -.- BB & I were chatting and what he said was really touching :') Love love him :*

Sweet simple day with my love! (21st March)
Went to collect Xiao bai and then headed to Vivo. Welcome home Xiao bai!! :) Went for tea break @ Fruit Paradise and then for our movie; The Adjustment Bureau. Nice awesome movie :) Dinner @ my favourite LJS! :)

Results day & 3SOME day! (25th March)
My results wasn't that good :( Disappointed! But BB got his GPA 4!!!! Yay that's my awesome boy! So proud of him :*








Awesome poppy from Cornery!! :)
Shin with her Yami Yogurt!
I was tagged as the salmon -.-
With the weird green peas :/
Love the 2 of them! :)
Awesome ice cream!! :)
Shin envy my long legs so she snap shot me -.-

Shin :)

Out with 3SOME to town and we thought Shin went to the opposite bus stop like she did the other time LOL. Kay in the end she didn't! Just that she went to the wrong bus stop -.- The 3 of us are like crapping on the bus talking about Troll guy and Rebecca Black! Shin thought Troll was Cereal guy omg -.- Alighted @ Tangs Plaza and went to ION for Cornery Cholocate Popcorn! Damn awesome :) Shall buy them again when I head to town :p Had Sakae Sushi after that and ate till damn full like always :x Bought Gongcha & Shin went home while I went to the temple with Fei and my aunt! Winnie came to find us after that too :) Cabbed home with Fei :)

Kite flying @ Marina Barrage with Dearest :* (28th March)
(Shall upload the pictures when BB send them to me~)

Met BB @ CCK and he didn't tell me where we were going until I saw him bringing a kite!~ :D
Bought our picnic food @ PS' Cold Storage before heading to Marina Barrage. Yay our kite flew
damn high~~ :D It's indeed a nice day because it's my first time flying a kite (plus it's with my
love (L)) Left at night and we went to PS for dinner @ Mana's Story. It's a shop selling Korean food and I can swear it's freaking awesome! :D

Preparation for Taiwan! (26th March - 29th March)
I forgot what I did but all I remembered was I'm like busy preparing for Taiwan!! Yes I flew~~ With my friends for 9 days :) Shall talk about it in my Taiwan trip entry :x

3DO camp fire (30th March)
Left my luggage @ BB's place and then to NP for 3DO camp fire!!

Through out my face was like :) then -_- 'cause I don't understand the performances LOL. Everything ended at around 11? And cabbed back to BB's house to pack his stuffs for Taiwan! :)

Okay done with my March entry!! Shall update about my Taiwan trip and April soon~ :)